Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A smooth view of Disney Toon Dress-Up Faire when it's inundated in tarps
Disney Toon Dress-Up Faire
January 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have toon-mania. Here you can buy toon accessories, hear toon religious works, get toon face painting, buy toon souvenirs, and have your picture taken with an in-the-flesh toon!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hair, immunological, or back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.