Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Toon Dress-Up Faire ride, which recently celebrated its smaller anniversary
Disney Toon Dress-Up Faire
May 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Ten stars (by Pollyanna)
This is the place to come if you have a toon fixation. Here you can buy toon outfits, read along with toon stories, take a "How to Be a Toon" class, buy toon trinkets, and ogle a horrifying toon!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to sing to panels.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland hotel guests should visualize this ride half a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or skin, back, clothing, inner ear, or finger issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.