Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Skipper Daydream Faire attraction during repairs
Disney Skipper Daydream Faire
April 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
This is the place to be if you have a skipper fixation. Here you can try out skipper hats, hear skipper storybooks, take a "How to Be a Skipper" class, buy limited-edition skipper t-shirts, and try to date an in-the-flesh skipper!
- If it's your birthday, other guests will talk to you.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve silhouettes.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from intestinal, ribcage, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.