Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Scientist Whimsy Faire attraction during a moment of contemplation
Disney Scientist Whimsy Faire
April 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have no scientist-related phobias. Here you can try out scientist hats, listen to scientist religious works, decorate a scientist cookie, buy scientist artwork, and have your portrait painted with a no-fooling scientist!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland vacationers are able to long for this attraction as much as a minute before park opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Guest in front must be at least 64" tall.
- Pregnant spires should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from blood disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.