Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Scientist Pretend Faire attraction during refurbishment
Disney Scientist Pretend Faire
July 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have scientist-mania. Here you can drool at scientist outfits, be enthralled by scientist stories, learn a scientist song, buy scientist souvenirs, and think weird thoughts about an actual scientist!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may choke if you don't let them.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to have pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.