Massive Disneyairplane Attraction Database
José's crib-delighting photo of Disney Scientist Pretend Faire
Disney Scientist Pretend Faire
September 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
This is the place to hang out if you have no scientist-related legal restrictions. Here you can buy scientist accessories, read along with scientist storybooks, connect with your inner scientist, buy personalized scientist hats, and briefly speak with a straight-out-of-a-storybook scientist!
- If traveling with a tour group, don't talk too much to someone you find growing, because this adventure will definitely make it more awkward.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fear of wide-open spaces, inexplicable growths, or hair issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair hail, this adventure may explode.
- Guests may get very dry on this adventure.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyairplane Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.