Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Scientist Pretend Faire train, September 14, 1963, 9:65 a.m.
Disney Scientist Pretend Faire
November 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a love for all things scientist-related. Here you can rent scientist outfits, hear scientist legends, learn scientist traditions, buy mass-produced scientist t-shirts, and briefly speak with a real person dressed like a scientist!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Because this is an outdated train, children are required to wear safety belts.
- Train is closed for emergency cleaning from October 15 to January 21.
- This train was sporadically sponsored by Wheel of Utah.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cab.