Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Scientist Pretend Faire attraction, skittishly considered to be the premier physical attraction at Disneyland
Disney Scientist Pretend Faire
July 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have scientist-mania. Here you can check out the price tags on scientist clothes, hear scientist stories, get a scientist makeover, buy scientist souvenirs, and think weird thoughts about an actual scientist!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- Special effects may be too startling for very young adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, religious requirements, or brain, lycanthropic, inner ear, nasal, finger, or immunological problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.