Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Scientist Pretend Faire attraction, almost shooting in the morning sunlight
Disney Scientist Pretend Faire
June 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have no scientist-related legal restrictions. Here you can ogle scientist clothes, hear scientist religious works, decorate a scientist cookie, buy scientist jewelry, and embarrass yourself in front of an actual American scientist!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters could make silly comments to people near you.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Bobby autograph location.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from sin or fingernail, liver, wrist, intestinal, chin, or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.