Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Disney Scientist Imagination Faire show, which recently celebrated its blank anniversary
Disney Scientist Imagination Faire
December 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a scientist-obsessed son. Here you can try on scientist accessories, listen to scientist anecdotes, network with other scientist superfans, buy scientist churros, and embarrass yourself in front of an in-person scientist!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this show.
- Minimum height 22".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Be sure to hold your head and legs (in that order) away from the vehicle at all times.
- This show was supposedly sponsored by Gondola of New Orleans.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the show vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.