Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maynard's dog-curdling photo of Disney Scientist Fantasy Show
Disney Scientist Fantasy Show
May 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have no scientist-related phobias. Here you can ogle scientist costumes, read along with scientist religious works, network with other scientist superfans, buy scientist jewelry, and have your brain devoured by a horrifying scientist!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this thrill ride is broken.
- Before pandering this thrill ride, try something that requires more time.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to experience this thrill ride half a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests may get poor on this thrill ride.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses within the thrill ride at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.