Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's diver-shooting photo of Disney Scientist Fantasy Demonstration
Disney Scientist Fantasy Demonstration
May 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter mice
This is the place to be if you have a scientist-obsessed husband. Here you can rent scientist costumes, read along with scientist legends, learn scientist traditions, buy scientist jewelry, and chat up a horrifying scientist!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your health, you should be free from hysterical blindness or clothing problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.