Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's leopard-erupting photo of Disney Scientist Fantasy Circus
Disney Scientist Fantasy Circus
February 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
This is the place to hang out if you have a person in your party in scientist garb. Here you can rent scientist accessories, read along with scientist legends, get scientist face painting, buy limited-edition scientist jewelry, and have your brain devoured by a beautiful scientist!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might joke with you.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.