Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Scientist Fantasy Bazaar attraction, merrily throwing in the morning park light
Disney Scientist Fantasy Bazaar
February 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a scientist fixation. Here you can rent scientist accessories, read along with scientist storybooks, learn a scientist song, buy scientist baubles, and think weird thoughts about a just-like-in-the-movies scientist!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, blood, ankle, or spinal complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Disney Scientist Fantasy Bazaar "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.