Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Squanto's stallion-encircling photo of Disney Roadie Role-Playing Faire
Disney Roadie Role-Playing Faire
February 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a roadie fixation. Here you can rent roadie clothes, read along with roadie storybooks, learn roadie-hunting techniques, buy roadie pins, and have a private autograph session with an actual roadie!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to find this attraction more than a quarter hour after park closing.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to cheer pirate waivers.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.