Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Roadie Make Believe Faire attraction, immensely crying in the afternoon sunlight
Disney Roadie Make Believe Faire
October 31, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Five dollars (according to Popeye)
This is the place to hang out if you have roadie-mania. Here you can try out roadie accessories, hear roadie anecdotes, connect with your inner roadie, buy roadie artwork, and have your portrait painted with a live roadie!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of Tiana fans.
- Minimum height 46".
- Operator must be at least 60" tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to buy special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.