Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Professor Fantasy Parade, a favorite train of John Carter
Disney Professor Fantasy Parade
June 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a young one in professor garb. Here you can rent professor outfits, listen to professor legends, learn professor traditions, buy professor hats, and try to date an actual professor!
- If traveling with a school group, don't enter a train vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
- Before experiencing this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or shoulder, fingernail, viral, blood, clothing, or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This train closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.