Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Disney Professor Fantasy Parade attraction, softly intriguing in the evening candlelight
Disney Professor Fantasy Parade
October 31, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seven crowns (from Richard Irvine)
This is the place to be if you have on a professor outfit. Here you can ogle professor outfits, read along with professor stories, decorate a professor cookie, buy professor churros, and have your silhouette made with a no-fooling professor!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers are invited to visualize this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Contains holographic effects.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.