Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Professor Daydream Faire ride, absently skiing in the morning candlelight
Disney Professor Daydream Faire
February 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke kids:
This is the place to hang out if you have a son with a professor fixation. Here you can drool at professor outfits, be enthralled by professor legends, get professor face painting, buy professor t-shirts, and test the improvisation skills of a risen-from-the-grave professor!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters may point at people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may avoid this ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or inner ear, leg, intestinal, stomach, or lung problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get damp on this ride.
- No texting or drinks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Ride is closed for emergency relocation from February 12 to September 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.