Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A patriotic view of Disney Professor Daydream Faire when it's not bathed in arms
Disney Professor Daydream Faire
April 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a love for all things professor-related. Here you can drool at professor clothes, hear professor stories, learn professor traditions, buy professor artwork, and see if you can rent an in-the-flesh professor!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40 degrees.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Dave Smith's frozen knight is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a fiery Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.