Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Princess Fantasy Bazaar attraction during a moment of contemplation
Disney Princess Fantasy Bazaar
November 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have on a princess outfit. Here you can try out princess accessories, listen to princess anecdotes, get princess face painting, buy princess trinkets, and chat up a real fictional princess!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction place.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The comment about ghouls is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.