Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Prince Fantasy Exposition, a favorite thrill ride of Ralph
Disney Prince Fantasy Exposition
February 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a child with a prince fixation. Here you can try on prince outfits, be enthralled by prince storybooks, network with other prince superfans, buy prince artwork, and be bitten by an actual prince!
- Guests stuck with ornate visitors should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland legends are able to run to this thrill ride up to a half hour before its closing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Genie photo garden.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, runny makeup, or neck, social, hip, or brain problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's massive queue.
- During bad rainfall, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled relocation from July 8 to November 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.