Massive Disneyscreen Attraction Database
Image: The Disney Prince Fantasy Bazaar experience, cunningly twisting in the evening sunlight
Disney Prince Fantasy Bazaar
January 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have no prince-related legal restrictions. Here you can try out prince garb, listen to prince religious works, get a prince makeover, buy prince t-shirts, and see if you can rent a no-fooling prince!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyscreen, you should plan to ride this experience repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Shortest guest must be at least 56" (dripping wet) tall.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- This experience closes at dawn.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- The rock was personally approved by Darkwing Duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyscreen Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.