Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney President Wishmaking Faire attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Disney President Wishmaking Faire
October 22, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a president-related disorder. Here you can try out president outfits, read along with president anecdotes, take a "How to Be a President" class, buy president souvenirs, and test the improvisation skills of a risen-from-the-grave American president!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that doesn't involve pelicans.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo place.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and boxes inside the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.