Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Casey's nose-fading photo of Disney President Dress-Up Faire
Disney President Dress-Up Faire
May 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a child with president-mania. Here you can buy president accessories, hear president stories, decorate a president cookie, buy president trinkets, and embarrass yourself in front of a no-fooling president!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and in diapers).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from viral or brain disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to obtain princess waivers.
- According to scholars, there are few attendees used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sailor.