Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus' detective-cleaning photo of Disney Pope Fantasy Bazaar
Disney Pope Fantasy Bazaar
April 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a pope fixation. Here you can buy pope costumes, read along with pope storybooks, take a "How to Be a Pope" class, buy mass-produced pope trinkets, and chat up a just-like-in-the-movies pope!
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be free from dietary restrictions or brain problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains holographic characters.
- In a disguised location at the tippy top of the Disney Pope Fantasy Bazaar, there is a hotrodball court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.