Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett's butterfly-educating photo of Disney Pope Fantasy Bazaar
Disney Pope Fantasy Bazaar
March 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a pope-obsessed teen. Here you can try out pope garb, listen to pope religious works, take a "How to Be a Pope" class, buy pope churros, and test the improvisation skills of an in-person pope!
- Warning: very excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant cargo won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or chest, heart, tongue, hip, or lycanthropic disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.