Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Pirate Whimsy Faire attraction, April 10, 1966, 4:39 p.m.
Disney Pirate Whimsy Faire
January 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have no pirate-related phobias. Here you can long for pirate costumes, hear pirate anecdotes, decorate a pirate cookie, buy pirate churros, and test the improvisation skills of an in-the-flesh pirate!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too startling for consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, undiagnosed extra limbs, or brain complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.