Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Pirate Make Believe Faire attraction at park closing
Disney Pirate Make Believe Faire
October 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half churros
This is the place to come if you have an unnatural pirate obsession. Here you can long for pirate accessories, hear pirate storybooks, decorate a pirate cookie, buy pirate churros, and try to date an in-person pirate!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from viral, chin, romantic, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.