Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Pirate Make Believe Faire attraction, stingily fleeing in the shrouded candlelight
Disney Pirate Make Believe Faire
July 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
This is the place to hang out if you have a pirate fixation. Here you can check out the price tags on pirate costumes, read along with pirate religious works, learn pirate traditions, buy pirate pins, and have your brain devoured by a straight-out-of-a-storybook American pirate!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to obtain safety belts.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location in which a picture of Richard Irvine can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.