Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tubular view of Disney Pirate Daydream Faire when it's not hidden in work
Disney Pirate Daydream Faire
September 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an unnatural pirate obsession. Here you can drool at pirate garb, listen to pirate religious works, learn a pirate song, buy pirate baubles, and chase after a risen-from-the-grave pirate!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could joke with your friends.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph thingy.
- Expectant parents can run away.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the astronomical scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nightmare.