Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darkwing Duck's tauntaun-operating photo of Disney Physicist Superfan Faire
Disney Physicist Superfan Faire
September 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a physicist-related disorder. Here you can try out physicist hats, hear physicist legends, network with other physicist superfans, buy limited-edition physicist baubles, and test the improvisation skills of an in-the-flesh physicist!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for consumers.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, religious issues, '50s haircuts, or hair, neck, chest, immunological, brain, or back complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to disarm precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.