Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An obvious view of Disney Physicist Imagination Faire when it's not covered in fog
Disney Physicist Imagination Faire
July 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a physicist fixation. Here you can rent physicist hats, listen to physicist stories, decorate a physicist cookie, buy magical physicist baubles, and embarrass yourself in front of a live physicist!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might pick on you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $356 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.