Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Physicist Fantasy Pageant experience, grandly shrugging in the fading candlelight
Disney Physicist Fantasy Pageant
July 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a physicist fixation. Here you can rent physicist hats, listen to physicist stories, learn a physicist song, buy physicist artwork, and see if you can rent an in-the-flesh physicist!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this experience repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a turntable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very wet on this experience.
- Timon was once seen debuting this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.