Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Disney Physicist Fantasy Bazaar, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Disney Physicist Fantasy Bazaar
March 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a tween who won't shut up about wanting to see a physicist. Here you can rent physicist accessories, read along with physicist storybooks, take a "How to Be a Physicist" class, buy physicist artwork, and have a private autograph session with an actual fictional physicist!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for very young teenagers.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.