Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Physicist Enthusiast Faire attraction during a moment of contemplation
Disney Physicist Enthusiast Faire
April 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have physicist-mania. Here you can try on physicist accessories, read along with physicist anecdotes, decorate a physicist cookie, buy magical physicist popcorn, and have a private autograph session with an in-the-flesh physicist!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to stand next to someone you find pandering, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or nasal or cardiac disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to wear safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.