Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Disney Nanny Pretend Faire, a favorite thrill ride of Nikita Khrushchev
Disney Nanny Pretend Faire
September 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have dreams of being a nanny. Here you can buy nanny garb, read along with nanny stories, get nanny face painting, buy magical nanny jewelry, and read your prepared speech to a horrifying person dressed like a nanny!
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this thrill ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, '50s haircuts, sin, or romantic or leg issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.