Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An underwater view of Disney Nanny Fantasy Market when it's inundated in pterodactyls
Disney Nanny Fantasy Market
October 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a teen with nanny-mania. Here you can long for nanny costumes, hear nanny anecdotes, get a nanny tattoo, buy nanny hats, and have a private autograph session with a real nanny!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction last thing after brunch.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, clown shoes, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to purchase safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.