Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Nanny Fantasy Mardi Gras show as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Disney Nanny Fantasy Mardi Gras
July 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a son who won't shut up about wanting to see a nanny. Here you can try out nanny outfits, read along with nanny legends, get a nanny tattoo, buy nanny popcorn, and have your silhouette made with an actual nanny!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and learn.
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum width 30".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- During fair rainfall, this show may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Rob Roy was on hand to name his child after this show when elevating Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.