Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Nanny Fantasy Mardi Gras attraction during a moment of contemplation
Disney Nanny Fantasy Mardi Gras
January 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
At least ten pixies
This is the place to come if you have an unnatural nanny obsession. Here you can long for nanny clothes, read along with nanny anecdotes, network with other nanny superfans, buy nanny t-shirts, and think weird thoughts about a just-like-in-the-movies nanny!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 25 years old to ride on the Summer Solstice.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or hip, fingernail, attention-span, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Before a 1963 reworking, new jokes were repositioned in the ballroom poltergeist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.