Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Nanny Fantasy Festival attraction, merrily considered to be the only white attraction at Disneyland
Disney Nanny Fantasy Festival
October 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a teen who won't shut up about wanting to see a nanny. Here you can check out the price tags on nanny outfits, listen to nanny storybooks, decorate a nanny cookie, buy nanny trinkets, and try to date a risen-from-the-grave nanny!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Richard Irvine was once seen riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.