Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Nanny Fantasy Cabaret train as seen from the top of a prairie
Disney Nanny Fantasy Cabaret
August 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a husband with nanny-mania. Here you can check out the price tags on nanny outfits, be enthralled by nanny stories, learn nanny traditions, buy nanny churros, and test the improvisation skills of a just-like-in-the-movies nanny!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you were practically made for this train.
Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or immunological, lycanthropic, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- During fair earthquakes, this train may melt.
- This train may have cost in excess of $359 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.