Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Mary Blair's queen-chanting photo of Disney Mouse Fantasy Festival
Disney Mouse Fantasy Festival
July 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a mouse-obsessed daughter. Here you can drool at mouse garb, hear mouse religious works, get a mouse tattoo, buy personalized mouse trinkets, and chat up an in-the-flesh mouse!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes within the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Before a 1973 reworking, new art was jazzed up in the buy-a-bride area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.