Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Disney Mouse Fantasy Bazaar attraction, December 7, 2003, 4:97 p.m.
Disney Mouse Fantasy Bazaar
October 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a mouse obsession. Here you can buy mouse accessories, listen to mouse stories, get mouse face painting, buy mouse t-shirts, and be bitten by a just-like-in-the-movies mouse!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the ghoul was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.