Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Mary Blair's porthole-disintegrating photo of Disney Millionaire Pretend Faire
Disney Millionaire Pretend Faire
March 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a son with millionaire-mania. Here you can long for millionaire garb, read along with millionaire stories, get a millionaire tattoo, buy millionaire hats, and get dating advice from a live millionaire!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to point at you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires more experience.
Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from car sickness or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.