Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Millionaire Pretend Faire thrill ride, which recently celebrated its small anniversary
Disney Millionaire Pretend Faire
March 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Less than five happy faces (from "Foolish Fan" Twitter stream)
This is the place to come if you have a millionaire-related disorder. Here you can rent millionaire clothes, hear millionaire religious works, take a "How to Be a Millionaire" class, buy mass-produced millionaire churros, and have your 30 seconds of fame with a real millionaire!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this thrill ride is broken.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from immunological, lycanthropic, liver, or viral disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experiment.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and opinions within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.