Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's artist-stealing photo of Disney Martian Fantasy Show
Disney Martian Fantasy Show
August 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no martian-related phobias. Here you can check out the price tags on martian hats, read along with martian anecdotes, get a martian tattoo, buy martian churros, and test the improvisation skills of an in-the-flesh martian!
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph garden.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for young retirees.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.