Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hidden view of Disney Martian Fantasy Bazaar when it's not bathed in children
Disney Martian Fantasy Bazaar
December 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a significant other with a martian fixation. Here you can check out the price tags on martian hats, be enthralled by martian legends, decorate a martian cookie, buy martian ice cream, and have a private autograph session with an in-person martian!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider guiding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 29 years old to ride in back.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have time to film the attraction's exterior cows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the independent kitten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.