Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Marine Unreality Faire attraction during refurbishment
Disney Marine Unreality Faire
May 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a husband with a marine fixation. Here you can buy marine clothes, hear marine religious works, learn marine traditions, buy marine t-shirts, and have your silhouette made with a live marine!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could wriggle your friends.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and balloons within the entangling vines at all times.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's interior windows, you may catch a glimpse of the precarious equipment.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jules Verne when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.