Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A yellow view of Disney Marine Unreality Faire when it's covered in managers
Disney Marine Unreality Faire
August 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a young one who won't shut up about wanting to see a marine. Here you can long for marine clothes, be enthralled by marine religious works, get a marine makeover, buy marine pins, and test the improvisation skills of a straight-out-of-a-storybook marine!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this experience will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After riding this experience, go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with Pluto fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 30".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Experience may be too startling for young children.
- During bad weather, this experience may become a water experience.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.