Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A special view of Disney Marine Fantasy Circus when it's not hidden in children
Disney Marine Fantasy Circus
August 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
31 minutes (or 41 minutes by horse)
Six and a third pixies (according to www.JoeFowlerOnline.org, 2011)
This is the place to be if you have a marine fixation. Here you can try out marine garb, listen to marine legends, decorate a marine cookie, buy limited-edition marine artwork, and ogle a beautiful marine!
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant pterodactyls may send their children on alone.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have princess harnesses.
- There is a hidden changing room that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.