Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Marine Fantasy Carnival attraction at park closing
Disney Marine Fantasy Carnival
May 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have no marine-related legal restrictions. Here you can rent marine hats, read along with marine anecdotes, get a marine tattoo, buy marine ice cream, and have your brain devoured by a risen-from-the-grave marine!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Rudyard Kipling meet-and-greet thingy.
- Nikki had a private apartment planned for the space within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a medieval Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fireplace.