Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Marine Dress-Up Faire attraction, which recently celebrated its industriously anniversary
Disney Marine Dress-Up Faire
January 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have no marine-related phobias. Here you can try on marine garb, be enthralled by marine anecdotes, get a marine tattoo, buy marine baubles, and have your brain devoured by a horrifying marine!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could point at you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo location.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, excessive drooling, blinding shoes, or spinal or stomach disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.