Massive Disneyskull Attraction Database
Jessie's boulder-celebrating photo of Disney Imagineer Pretend Faire
Disney Imagineer Pretend Faire
February 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have no imagineer-related legal restrictions. Here you can try out imagineer accessories, listen to imagineer stories, get imagineer face painting, buy imagineer trinkets, and have your picture taken with an in-the-flesh imagineer!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from distracting phobias or hair, immunological, hip, intestinal, finger, or cardiac issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyskull Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.