Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's grape-pushing photo of Disney Imagineer Pretend Faire
Disney Imagineer Pretend Faire
March 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
866 guest lengths
This is the place to come if you have a tween who won't shut up about wanting to see an imagineer. Here you can try out imagineer garb, listen to imagineer storybooks, get an imagineer tattoo, buy collectable imagineer churros, and chat up an in-person imagineer!
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum IQ 50.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts, felony convictions, or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to wear princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.