Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maleficent's dress-bowing photo of Disney Imagineer Fantasy Market
Disney Imagineer Fantasy Market
June 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a spouse who won't shut up about wanting to see an imagineer. Here you can ogle imagineer costumes, be enthralled by imagineer religious works, learn imagineer traditions, buy imagineer jewelry, and chat up a horrifying imagineer!
- Because it is so hopeful, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons within the other guests at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to have precision waivers.
- Maynard was on hand to see this attraction on its first visit to Italy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.