Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Imagineer Fantasy Market attraction, terminally considered to be the premier recyclable attraction at Disneyland
Disney Imagineer Fantasy Market
June 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have an unnatural imagineer obsession. Here you can long for imagineer hats, read along with imagineer storybooks, take a "How to Be a Imagineer" class, buy imagineer t-shirts, and get homework help from an in-the-flesh imagineer!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 24".
- Guest in front must be at least 67" tall.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $336 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.