Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's pan-weeping photo of Disney Imagineer Fantasy Celebration
Disney Imagineer Fantasy Celebration
November 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an imagineer fixation. Here you can try out imagineer costumes, listen to imagineer anecdotes, decorate an imagineer cookie, buy limited-edition imagineer souvenirs, and have your portrait painted with a live person dressed like a imagineer!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction and sing along.
- Minimum height 21".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 35 years old to ride a second time.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions or shoulder, chest, lung, intestinal, or brain problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.