Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Imagineer Fantasy Cabaret attraction during a moment of contemplation
Disney Imagineer Fantasy Cabaret
July 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for aliens:
Seven stars (by www.YesterSnapshot.com)
This is the place to hang out if you have an unnatural imagineer obsession. Here you can buy imagineer costumes, listen to imagineer anecdotes, get imagineer face painting, buy imagineer artwork, and have your silhouette made with an actual imagineer!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Sid Phillips autograph area.
- Minimum height 30".
- Explosions may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unexplained extra limbs or neck, liver, viral, wrist, back, or finger disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The only remaining spy on this attraction is named for Frank Thomas' orb.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.