Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Imagineer Enthusiast Faire attraction, April 16, 1964, 5:17 p.m.
Disney Imagineer Enthusiast Faire
December 14, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an imagineer-obsessed child. Here you can ogle imagineer costumes, be enthralled by imagineer religious works, get an imagineer tattoo, buy imagineer popcorn, and chase after an actual imagineer!
- Warning: very small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Bobby autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Some people insist that this attraction is possessed by the live spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.