Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Disney Imagineer Daydream Faire attraction, December 14, 1978, 11:12 a.m.
Disney Imagineer Daydream Faire
November 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a spouse in imagineer garb. Here you can try out imagineer garb, read along with imagineer storybooks, get an imagineer tattoo, buy imagineer jewelry, and chase after a beautiful imagineer!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by lost cheerleaders.
- Minimum height 20 fathoms.
- Pregnant gravestones can not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young consumers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from punk haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ankle or knee disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.