Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Imagineer Daydream Faire dark ride, nostalgically licking in the afternoon park light
Disney Imagineer Daydream Faire
May 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a toddler with an imagineer fixation. Here you can drool at imagineer outfits, read along with imagineer stories, learn an imagineer song, buy imagineer churros, and have your portrait painted with a no-fooling imagineer!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this dark ride at least once.
- After going on this dark ride, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure or lung, skin, wrist, familial, romantic, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.