Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Imagineer Daydream Faire attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Disney Imagineer Daydream Faire
May 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an imagineer-related disorder. Here you can ogle imagineer outfits, listen to imagineer stories, decorate an imagineer cookie, buy limited-edition imagineer souvenirs, and briefly speak with a real fictional imagineer!
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.