Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Disney Hobo Fantasy Show attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Disney Hobo Fantasy Show
July 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have no hobo-related legal restrictions. Here you can long for hobo clothes, listen to hobo legends, decorate a hobo cookie, buy hobo artwork, and embarrass yourself in front of a straight-out-of-a-storybook hobo!
- Warning: unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve flags.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from delusions, trendy clothing, or bowel, social, or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In a secret hideout at the tippy top of the Disney Hobo Fantasy Show, there is a patchball dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.