Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Bambi's nightmare-soaring photo of Disney Hoarder Role-Playing Faire
Disney Hoarder Role-Playing Faire
October 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired physicians
This is the place to hang out if you have a spouse with a hoarder fixation. Here you can ogle hoarder hats, hear hoarder storybooks, learn hoarder-hunting techniques, buy hoarder jewelry, and try to date a no-fooling hoarder!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.