Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hoarder Imagination Faire ride, which recently celebrated its colloquial anniversary
Disney Hoarder Imagination Faire
May 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke humans:
X guests (from www.ScroogeMcduckVille.com)
This is the place to come if you have a hoarder fixation. Here you can ogle hoarder garb, be enthralled by hoarder anecdotes, get a hoarder makeover, buy hoarder ice cream, and think weird thoughts about a just-like-in-the-movies hoarder!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this ride.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo place.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to ride.
- Maximum width 25".
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- Because this is an outdated ride, viewers are required to purchase themed specticles.
- On its first month after opening day, the Disney Hoarder Imagination Faire dashingly fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.